Tips to keep geothermal heating and cooling systems running well:
Geothermal heating and cooling is an eco-friendly and cost-effective way to regulate the temperature of your home throughout the year. However, just like any other heating and cooling system, it requires proper care and maintenance to operate efficiently. Here are some helpful tips to ensure your geothermal system operates effectively:
1. Keep your air filters clean and replace them regularly
2. Make sure the ground loop and heat exchanger are free of debris and functioning properly
3. Adjust your thermostat to a comfortable temperature and avoid constant temperature changes
4. Regularly check the pressure in your system and ensure there are no leaks
5. Schedule a professional inspection and maintenance service at least once a year.
By following these simple tips, you can be sure that you’ll not only save money on your energy bills but also contribute to a more environmentally friendly home.
The following section includes the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) since ownership of a geothermal system is quite different than ordinary systems. We’ve included operating tips as well as information on how to get the [...]
Geothermal heating and cooling systems are becoming increasingly popular for their energy efficiency and minimal environmental impact. With the growing demand for these systems, it can be overwhelming for new customers to understand the [...]
Every Geothermal System needs Maintenance in the Spring Here are just a couple of things to check on your geothermal system this spring: Replace Your Filter New air filters enable effective air circulation [...]
How much should I expect to pay for a Geothermal Unit?