Heating and Cooling with Dirt for Over 30 Years!

ECS Geothermal, Inc.

Kansas City’s Largest Geothermal Heating and Cooling Company

easy financing ecs geothermal
Finance of America Logo
Federal Tax Credit Extended

How much should I expect to pay for a Geothermal Unit?

about us - waterfurnance dealer in kansas city 2019 ECS Geothermal

Geothermal Works with the Earth’s Energy

Geothermal uses the most natural energy in the world: the energy from the sun. Air temperature can vary widely based on your climate and location. The earth’s temperature remains steady just a few feet underground, remaining between 55-75 degrees Fahrenheit year-round.

WaterFurnace Geothermal Systems use that constant energy help heat and cool your home, warming the air as it goes in. It’s a very simple, you could start saving money on your bills tomorrow with a Geothermal Installation.

geothermal heating and cooling with waterfurnace

Recent Blog Post

Harnessing Earth’s Power & Pulling for New Technologies

The Benefits of Geothermal Heating and Cooling As the world strives to reduce its carbon footprint and embrace sustainable living, innovative solutions are emerging to revolutionize how we heat and cool our homes and buildings. Among these solutions, geothermal heating and cooling systems stand out as a beacon of efficiency and environmental responsibility. In this [...]

  • oil rig 1

Oil: Drilling On Land in 2024

About 70% of global oil production comes from onshore oil drilling, meaning that oil is drilled on land. The remaining 30% is produced from offshore oil platforms and deepwater drilling. While onshore drilling is generally less expensive than offshore drilling, it can still come with environmental risks and impacts on local communities. As the world [...]

Use the Earths Energy to Heat & Cool your home!

Heating and Cooling with Dirt for Over 25 Years Feature Image

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO »

Sign Up for our monthly Emails! Learn more about how Geothermal Heating & Cooling Works!


We’ll Also Add In A Bonus…

6 Tips For You To Save Money & Be More Environmentally Friendly For FREE!